Poor neighbour!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 
 
 An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard.

I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.

... He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head. He then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

D next day he was bck, greeted me in my yard,walked inside nd resumed his spot in d hall nd again slept 4 about an hour.

Dis continued off nd on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to his collar:'I would like 2 find out who d owner of dis wonderful sweet dog is and ask if u r aware dat almost every afternoon ur dog comes to my house 4 a nap.

D next day he arrived 4 his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar:'Yes, He lives in a home, with my non stop chatting & nagging wife, he's trying 2 catch up on his sleep...
Can I come with him!!

0 comments:


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers