You are my candle

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


You are my candle, my love
You are everything to me
You are the lover of my life
You are the moon and I’m the stars
You are everything that I desire.
You are my destiny.
You are my past, present and future.
You are my sun my, everything
You are my Friend,
Brother, Father, Sister, Mother .
You are my family,
my heart is all your to keep within you.
Forever I will always be yours
and no-one can damage the love
that I have for you.
You are my soul and
no darkness can overcome to depart us.
You are my raindrop and I am the sea.
I’m so proud that your mine and I’m yours.
Every time I feel /touch you my heart smiles and rejoices,
but then at the same time its cries because
I know once that candle blows away I will never ever feel the same.
I love you.

0 comments:


Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Followers